Welding Automation Systems
ARC Length Controllers - ALC 701
|Material||Steel, Aluminium Alloy|
|Standard Size||6 in (152 mm)|
|Compact Size||1 in (25.4 mm)|
|Surface Treatment||Polished, Painted|
Used with either GTAW (TIG) or Plasma (PAW) welding, the Jetline Arc Length Control maintains a constant preset arc length via control of the arc voltage.
Arc Length Controls yield the following benefi ts:
• Maintain constant weld penetration on uneven surfaces.
• Regulation of welding voltage for precise, repeatable procedures.
• Easy setup between different parts.
• Minimum requirements for operator intervention.
• Higher weld travel speeds.
• Compensation for electrode erosion.
• Automatic setting of the starting arc gap.
The arc length control measures arc voltage and compares the samples to the operator setting. To maintain the set arc length, the control works with a field proven servo drive to move the torch up or down as required.
The arc length control works with (GTAW) TIG and Plasma power sources, either inverter or conventional, in DC, straight and reverse polarity or with AC welding currents. The arc length control is equally accurate and stable in pulsed or non-pulsed current mode. A simple remote cable interface is all that is required.
Supertech Hot Wire Process Machine
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Output||200 amps, 50 to 200 Hz AC at 10 volts|
A complete Jetline hot wire system consists of
- Contoured-wave hot wire power supply
- Hot wire power control
- Heavy-duty wire drive unit
- Wire feed speed control
- Hot wire torch
- Hot wire torch positioner assembly
- The hot wire system is supplied as a completely integrated package with all the necessary interconnecting cables and hoses. The system has universal fittings to allow it to fi t on any GTAW (TIG) or Plasma (PAW) torch and is supplied in a "ready to- weld" condition.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.005 in (0.13 mm)|
|Movement Direction||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Storage Capacity||19 weld programs|
|Weight Net||40 lb,250 lb,& 450 lb|
The Cyclomatic Series Seam Tracker control uses our proven microprocessor touch pad design to maintain the torch to weld joint position. The system continuously senses the position of the joint, translating the information into horizontal and vertical movement of the torch. As a result, the welding arc stays precisely on track - to within +-0.005" (0.13 mm) or better
The Cyclomatic Seam Tracker is especially beneficial in high-volume, accuracy-sensitive industries such as tank and pressure vessel fabrication, beam and structural assemblies, and pipe and tubing fabrication.
- Three models available - standard and programmable; in 40 lb, 250 lb, & 450 lb weight capacities.
- Improves quality via constant torch to weld joint orientation.
- Benefits GMAW, FCAW, SAW applications
- Controls and slides are backward compatible with older Cyclomatic models
- Performance - The PTST model stores upto 19 weld programs, each consisting of up to 8 sequential steps
- Item Code: Seam-Tracker