Welding Automation Systems
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.005 in (0.13 mm)|
|Movement Direction||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Storage Capacity||19 weld programs|
|Weight Net||40 lb,250 lb,& 450 lb|
The Cyclomatic Series Seam Tracker control uses our proven microprocessor touch pad design to maintain the torch to weld joint position. The system continuously senses the position of the joint, translating the information into horizontal and vertical movement of the torch. As a result, the welding arc stays precisely on track - to within +-0.005" (0.13 mm) or better
The Cyclomatic Seam Tracker is especially beneficial in high-volume, accuracy-sensitive industries such as tank and pressure vessel fabrication, beam and structural assemblies, and pipe and tubing fabrication.
- Three models available - standard and programmable; in 40 lb, 250 lb, & 450 lb weight capacities.
- Improves quality via constant torch to weld joint orientation.
- Benefits GMAW, FCAW, SAW applications
- Controls and slides are backward compatible with older Cyclomatic models
- Performance - The PTST model stores upto 19 weld programs, each consisting of up to 8 sequential steps
- Item Code: Seam-Tracker
Supertech Hot Wire Process Machine
|Brand||Supertech Services Pvt. LTD|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Output||200 amps, 50 to 200 Hz AC at 10 volts|
A complete Jetline hot wire system consists of
- Contoured-wave hot wire power supply
- Hot wire power control
- Heavy-duty wire drive unit
- Wire feed speed control
- Hot wire torch
- Hot wire torch positioner assembly
- The hot wire system is supplied as a completely integrated package with all the necessary interconnecting cables and hoses. The system has universal fittings to allow it to fi t on any GTAW (TIG) or Plasma (PAW) torch and is supplied in a "ready to- weld" condition.
ARC Length Controllers
|Material||Steel, Aluminium Alloy|
|Standard Size||6 in (152 mm)|
|Compact Size||1 in (25.4 mm)|
|Surface Treatment||Polished, Painted|
- Two models available - standard 6" (152 mm) and compact 1" (25.4 mm) drive stroke.
- Obtain higher speed welding from your existing equipment.
- Fast detection of burn-through with automatic power shut off and arc head retraction for operator equipment protection.
- GTAW and Plasma applications
- Automatic compensation for electrode erosion.
- Lower operator skill requirements.
- Minimized set-up times.
- Consistent quality, weld after weld.