Cold Wire TIG Feeders
|Brand||Supertech Services Pvt. LTD|
|Drive Roll||30-45 D|
|Wire Size||030 in -045 in (8min-1,1min)|
|Mounting Type||Machine Mounted|
|Handling Type||Hand Held|
- Increase productivity by up to 30
- Automates adding of filler metal in Tig welding
- All weid parameters can be duplicated
- Dual grove drive roll system accepts multiple wire sizes
- Uses standard wire spool sizes
- Eliminates Tig rod stup loss
- Cabinet keeps filler wire clean
- Makes fully automatic machine TIG welding possible
- Results are consistent high qulity wild
|Application||Drive Roll||Wire Size||Order|
|20-35 DR||023 in - 030 in|
(5min - 8 mm)
|Hand Held |
|30-45 D||030 in -045 in|
|-||45-564DR||045 in -1/16 in|
Jetline Cold Wire Feeders
|Grade||SS 304, 310, 316|
Cold wire feeding is used in the welding process for four purposes
- To add "fill" to a weld joint. The wire is used to fill a chamfered weld preparation or to add reinforcement for a butt weld.
- To enhance or preserve the metallurgical integrity of the weld metal by selecting the wire type to add the required elements to the weld or to replace those which are lost as a result of the welding operation.
- To control the weld pool by the chilling action of the wire, especially in out-of-position weld applications. The chilling effect reduces the weld pool size for easier control.
- To provide the fi ll for an overlay or cladding operation. The wire can be selected to provide the desired properties for the application.
- All Jetline wire feeders are suitable for any of the above applications. The standard CWF-50 is competitively priced and provides smooth, consistent wire feed for almost all types of welding wire, both hard and soft. The CWF-20C precision model is available for demanding applications where wire feed speed accuracy is critical.
A Jetline cold wire feeder consists of the following elements
- Wire Feedhead and spool holder
- 9629 Microprocessor Controller
- WGP-1 Wire Guide Positioner Assembly
- Optional items are available including
- Pulsed Wire Feed
- Wire Feed Accessory Kits
- Protective Spool Cover
- Motorized Wire Guide Positioner
- Compact Wire Guide Positioner
S74D MIG Wirefeeder
|Net Weight Single Feeder||48 lb. (21.8 kg)|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 -- 780 IPM (1.3 -19.8 m/min.)|
|Wire Diameter Capacity||0.023 - 5/64 in. (0.6 - 2.0 mm)|
|Processes||MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW) (Gas- and Self-Shielded), Pulsed MIG (GMAW)|
|Net Weight Dual Feeder||87 lb. (39.5 kg)|
|Input Power||24 VAC, 10 A|
Dual-wire models allow two different wire types to be available on one feeder, avoiding downtime from changing spools and drive rolls. Toolless rotatable drive assembly allows operator to rotate drive housing, allowing a straight path for wire flow. Acuu-Mate properly seats the MIG gun power pin for best feeding performance. Trigger receptable oriented in a downward position to reduce potential damage.
D models add the following features:
- Digital meters for easy viewing of the wire feed speed and voltage.
- Remove voltage control allows operator to set voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.
- Tachometer feedback to help keep wire feeder speed accurate.
- Packaging Details: 1 Carton
Wire Feeder 22A
|Process||MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Input Power||24 VAC|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 2.4 mm (Based on Model)|
|Wire Speed||75-750 IPM|
- Wire feed speed range (75 -750 IPM)offers wider operating range than the competition
- Trigger hold controlallows operator to make long extended welds without having to hold gun trigger.
- Gear-driven drive rollsoffer smooth, positive and accurate wire feed with long, uninterrupted service life.
- On-board burnback and motor ramp controloffers unmatched starting and stopping performance on a variety of power sources .This helps to ensure positive arc starting performance
Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity
24 VAC, 7 A,
.023 - 5/64 in. (0.6 - 2.0 mm)
75 -750 IPM (1.9 -19 m/min.)
H 11 in. (279 mm)
W 10.75 in. (273 mm)
D 23.5 in. (597 mm)
.023 - 3/32 in. (0.6 - 2.4 mm)