Super EP Gear Oils - Omega 690
|Model Number||OMEGA 690|
|Packaging Size||0 - 20 L|
Omega 690 protects & follows Gear Train Tenaciously to prevent "Dry" Gears Complete Resistance against waterwash & contamination noise & temperature reduction in gear system enabled by unparalleled lubricity innovative CTA (Compensatory Thermostatic Action) to sustain optimal viscosity in all temperatures.
SPECIAL FEATURES of OMEGA 690 Super EP Gear Oil:
• OMEGA 690's CTA is driven by billions of extremely sensitive, micro thermostatic action OMEGA Megalite polymers that sustain optimal viscosity despite temperature fluctuations
• OMEGA 690 ensures unparalleled lubricity that reduces operating temperature and noise pollution created by scuffing, scoring, galling, pitting or scraping
• OMEGA 690 is completely resistant against waterwash, condensation, moisture or contamination
• OMEGA 690 is the revolutionary gear oil that surpasses API GL-5 and GL-6 requirements when other oils barely attain GL-4.
Formulated with a proprietary package of friction modifiers & additives, OMEGA 690 offers the following unique performance characteristics:
• Super stable - works to effectively prevent sludging, thickening and "hit-and-miss" lubrication.
• Special moisture deflection action promotes rapid and reliable separation from water contamination to eliminate emulsification and easy drain-off of water condensation in gearboxes.
• Dramatic reduction of metal-to-metal contact and extension of gear lifetime.
• Prevents "acid" formation within gearboxes for optimum performance.
USE FOR OMEGA 690 is quality formulated for "One-Product Versatility" - lubricates automotive and industrial gear sets and many other difficult extreme-pressure applications.
Engineers and Maintenance Professionals use OMEGA 690 for a wide spectrum of applications including:
• Automotive transmissions, transfer cases & differentials including those fitted with limited slip devices • Hypoid gear applications • All types of enclosed gears in power plants, steel mills, canning / bottling plants, conveyors, paper, construction, mining industries • Low temperature, high load applications.
High-Performance Worm Gear Oils - Omega O680
|Type of Gear Oil||Compressor Oil|
|Packaging Size||0 - 20 L|
Omega 680 is a Superior Lubrication Solution Designed for Worm Gear Applications.
Boosts efficiency up to 8% significantly reducing metal-to-metal wear and extends gear set working life. It also provides superior & tenacious lubricity and ensures quieter & cooler gear operation. OMEGA 680 High-Performance Worm Gear Oil is the “time-tested and time-proven” maintenance solution to derive the optimal efficiency and peak performance from all kinds of worm gear.
• OMEGA 680 is formulated with the most advanced oil base and additive package that is compatible with copper-based components commonly found in worm gear sets.
• Expedites “break-in” period for new gear sets and ensures proper mating of virgin metal worm and gear sets – eliminates damages to metallic contact areas.
• Achieves cost-savings & lower energy consumption with outstanding improvement on power transmission efficiency.
• Offers super low coefficient of friction and excellent dispersion characteristics – significantly lower operating temperatures of worm gears sets.
Engineers and Maintenance Professionals use OMEGA 680 for versatile applications including:• All kinds of worm gear sets • Enclosed worm gears operating at high speeds & high temperatures • Worm gear sets requiring resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation and the build-up of harmful deposits caused by extreme temperatures • Heavy-duty & high temperature worm gear operating environment • All types of bevel and spur gears, plain and rolling bearings • Steel, paper, thermal & cement industries with applications at cooling tower, conveyor gearbox, apron feeder gearbox, aerator gearbox, bowl & ball mill gearbox