Dynasty 210 DX AC/DC TIG Welding Machine
|Input Power||120-480 V, 3-Phase|
|Dimensions||H 13.6 in, W 8.6 in., L 19.5 in.|
|Welding Amp Range||1-210 A|
|Max Ocv||80 VDC|
|Model||Dynasty 210 DX AC/DC|
Miller Dynasty 210 DX (AC/DC) with Maximum flexibility – Miller Electric combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line™ technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- AutoLine® – Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specified time.
- Update and expand. Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily update software and expand product features.
- Pro-Set™ eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Balance control provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Frequency controls the width of the arc cone and can improve directional control of the arc.
- Multiple Waveforms Advanced squarewave, Soft squarewave, Sine wave, Triangular wave.
- Upgradeable and Expandable
Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
AC DC TIG Inverters
|Phase||3 or 1 Phase|
|Weight (kg)||350 135 lb. (61 kg), 700 198 lb. (90 kg)|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60 Hz|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60 %|
|Amps Range||350 3 - 350A, 700 5 - 700 A|
|Processes||TIG (GTAW) Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) Stick (SMAW) Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)|
|Rated Output||350 300 A at 32 V, 700 600 A at 44 V|
|Input Power||208 - 575 V|
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power
- Meter calibration allows meters to be calibrated for certification
- 120-volt auxiliary power receptacle for cooling system or small tools.
- Wind Tunnel Technology protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminants, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Lift-Arc start provides AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Program memory features nine independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Blue Lightning high-frequency arc starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.