Induction Heating System ProHeat 35 Liquid Cooled
|Rated Output||35 kW at 100% Duty Cycle|
|Input Amperes at Rated Output||400 V 60 Amps 460 V 50 Amps 575 V 40 Amps|
|Weight Net||227 lb. (103 kg) Ship 265 lb. (120 kg)|
|Temperature Rating||1450 F ( 788 Deg )|
|Input Power||460 - 575 V 3 Phase 60 Hz ; 400 - 460 V 3 Phase 50/60 Hz|
The ProHeat 35 induction power source is equipped with a built-in temperature controller allowing for manual or temperature-based programming using up to four control thermocouples. At more than 90 percent efficiency, the ProHeat 35 power source transfers more energy to the part, reducing operating costs over different heating methods. One ProHeat 35 power source has two outputs and can run one or two heating cables at a time.
The ProHeat 35 liquid-cooled induction heating system provides a highly versatile tool for preheating, stress relieving, hydrogen bake out, post weld heat treat and shrink fit in a variety of pipe diameters and flat plate. Designed with flexibility in mind, the ProHeat liquid-cooled induction heating cables can be wrapped into coils of various shapes and sizes to fit almost any induction heating application. Great for applications with geometries and temperatures that prevent the use of air-cooled blankets.
- Improved working environment is created during welding.
- Welders are not exposed to open flame, explosive gases and hot elements associated with fuel gas heating and resistance heating.
- Easy setup is achieved using flexible heating cables combined with user-friendly insulation blankets.
- On-board temperature control provides for manual or temperature based programming in a simple-to-learn operator interface.
- Uniform heating is maintained along and through the heat zone by using induction heat within the material. The surface of the part is not marred by localized conducted heat at higher than specified temperatures.
- Packaging Details: 1 Carton