Diesel Welding Generator
Diesel Welding Generator Big Blue 400 X Pro
|Model No||Big Blue 400 X Pro|
|Process||Stick, MIG, Flux- Cored , TIG, Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging|
|Amp or Volt Range||20 - 400 A|
|Rated Output||400A at 24VDC, 100% duty cycle|
|Net Weight||950 lbs|
We are offering Diesel Welding Generator Big Blue 400 X Proto our clients.
The professional welder’s choice designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 X Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy. Heavy duty low speed T4F and T4 industrial diesel engines designed to operate over 10,000 hours before the first basic overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
Easily update technology – with the industrial USB port, you can easily update the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information from your machine such as diagnostics and statistics.
Less noise – it is only 7.16 decibles ( 96 Lwa ) under a full load.
Jobsite safety – reduce the need to walk back to or climb into the truck bed to process and parameter changes or turn the machine on/off.
- Packaging Details: 1 Carton
Diesel Welding Generator Du Pro 800
|Model||Big Blue Du Pro 800|
|Process||Stick(SMAW) MIG(GMAW) Flux-Cored(FCAW) Pulsed MIG|
|Welding Amperage||20 A - 800 A|
|Rated Output||Single weld mode CC: 40-800 A, CV 15-50 V; Dual weld mode CC: 20-400 A, CV: 15-50 V|
|Net Weight||1870 lbs|
The most powerful T4F diesel engine-driven welder in the industry. The Big Blue 800 Duo Pro offers robust output for welding and auxiliary power output, and is ideal for dual-operator applications on labor intensive jobsites, or jobsites with limited space. Equipped with ArcReach® technology, operators can change weld settings from the ArcReach feeder or remote. RMD® & Pulsed MIG welding capabilities are added with the ArcReach Smart Feeder.
- Packaging Details: 1 Carton
CC and CV Welding Generators
|Model||Big Blue 400 CC/CV|
|Welding Amperage||15-500 A, 14-40 V|
|Rated Output||400 A at 36 V (14.4 kW), 100% Duty Cycle ( At 104 deg F (40 deg C)|
|Net Weight||701 Kgs|
- Meter maintenance displays
- Fuel gauge
- Hour meter function
- Oil change interval
- High coolant temperature, low oil pressure and low fuel shutdowns CC/CV models have the vault for control board reliability.
- Designed and built with reliable, heavy duty industrial components to allow operation in remote locations.
- Hot StartTM makes it easy to start all types of Stick Electrodes.
- Arc DriveTMenhances Stick welding, especially on pipe, by focusing arc and preventing electrode from going out.
- 5500 watt peak AC power independent of weld settings means no interaction between tools and the welding arc.
- Quick and easy maintenance with single side access to oil level check, oil fill, oil filter and air cleaner.
- CSA, IEC and NEMA compliant.
|PROCESS||ENGINE MAKE||WELDING AMPERAGE & VOLTAGE||RATED OUTPUT at 104 Degree F (40 Degreec)||NET WEIGHT|
|Big Blue 400 CC/CV|
|400 A at 36 V (14.4 kW), 100% Duty Cycle|
|Big Blue 500 CC/CV||20-600 A|
500 A at 40 V (20 kW), 100% Duty Cycle
|Big Blue 500 CC||DC Stick/ TIG||55-600 A|